Devices & platforms:
Below given is the list of devices and platforms on which Superbooks are generally supported.
- Apple iOS 4.0+ - Tested on the original iPad (5.0 +), iPad 2 (5.1 +), iPad 3 (5.1 +), iPad Air (6.1+), iPad Mini (6.1+), 3GS (4.3+), 4 (5.1+), and 4S (5.1 / 6.0), and 5 (6.0), iPad Pro and all latest releases.
- Apple iOS 4.0+ - Tested on iPhone 4.0 (6.1 +), iPhone 4S (6.1 +), iPhone 5 (6.1 +), iPhone 5S (6.1+), iPhone 6 (6.1+), iPhone 6S (6.1+), iPhone 6S Plus (6.1+) and all subsequent and latest iPhones like iPhone X, XS, XR and XS Max.
- Apple WatchOS 5+ Safari and others.
- Kindle 3 and 4, Fire, and Fire HD - Tested on the built-in Silk (WebKit) browser for each
- Nook Color 1.4.1 - Tested on original Nook Color, not Nook Tablet
- Android 4.4+ (KitKat) - Tested on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Motorola XOOM
- Android 4.0 (ICS) - Tested on a Galaxy Nexus. Note: transition performance can be poor on upgraded devices
- Android 4.1-4.2 (Jelly Bean) - Tested on a Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy 7
- Windows Phone 7.5-7.8 - Tested on the HTC Surround (7.5), HTC Trophy (7.5), LG-E900 (7.5), Nokia Lumia 800 (7.8)
- Blackberry 7+ - Tested on the BlackBerry® Passport, BlackBerry® Z30, BlackBerry® Leap
- Blackberry Playbook (5.0+) - Tested on PlayBook
- Palm WebOS (3.0+) - Tested on HP TouchPad(3.0)
- Firefox Mobile - Tested on Firefox Flame (OS 1.3+)
- Chrome for Android, iOS & Windows - Tested on Android 4.1+, iOS 7.1+, Windows 8.1
- Chrome Desktop 16-24 - Tested on OS X 10.7 and Windows 7
- Safari Desktop 5+ - Tested on OS X 10.8
- Firefox Desktop 10+ - Tested on OS X 10.7 and Windows 7 and Linux
- Internet Explorer 7+ - Tested on Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Opera Desktop 10+ - Tested on OS X 10.7 and Windows 7
Please note that the list above is in no way a complete set of devices & viewports on which a Superbook works. We expect it to work on many more devices and platforms out there (but are not listed here) that meet HTML 5.0 specification as per web standards.
Something's not working?
Feel free to report your issue on our support forum.
In general we try and fix all new issues in our nearest next full development cycle.