Devices & platforms:
Below given is the list of devices and platforms our superbooks are proudly supported on.
- Apple iOS 4.0+ - Tested on the original iPad (5.0 +), iPad 2 (5.1 +), iPad 3 (5.1 +), iPad Air (6.1+), iPad Mini (6.1+), 3GS (4.3+), 4 (5.1+), and 4S (5.1 / 6.0), and 5 (6.0)
- Apple iOS 4.0+ - Tested on iPhone 4.0 (6.1 +), iPhone 4S (6.1 +), iPhone 5 (6.1 +), iPhone 5S (6.1+), iPhone 6 (6.1+), iPhone 6S (6.1+), iPhone 6S Plus (6.1+)
- Kindle 3, Fire, and Fire HD - Tested on the built-in Silk (WebKit) browser for each
- Nook Color 1.4.1 - Tested on original Nook Color, not Nook Tablet
- Android 4.4+ (KitKat) - Tested on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Motorola XOOM
- Android 4.0 (ICS) - Tested on a Galaxy Nexus. Note: transition performance can be poor on upgraded devices
- Android 4.1-4.2 (Jelly Bean) - Tested on a Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy 7
- Windows Phone 7.5-7.8 - Tested on the HTC Surround (7.5), HTC Trophy (7.5), LG-E900 (7.5), Nokia Lumia 800 (7.8)
- Blackberry 7+ - Tested on the BlackBerry® Passport, BlackBerry® Z30, BlackBerry® Leap
- Blackberry Playbook (5.0+) - Tested on PlayBook
- Palm WebOS (3.0+) - Tested on HP TouchPad(3.0)
- Firefox Mobile - Tested on Firefox Flame (OS 1.3+)
- Chrome for Android, iOS & Windows - Tested on Android 4.1+, iOS 7.1+, Windows 8.1
- Chrome Desktop 16-24 - Tested on OS X 10.7 and Windows 7
- Safari Desktop 5+ - Tested on OS X 10.8
- Firefox Desktop 10+ - Tested on OS X 10.7 and Windows 7
- Internet Explorer 7+ - Tested on Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Opera Desktop 10+ - Tested on OS X 10.7 and Windows 7
Please note that this is in no way a comprehensive list of devices & viewports on which our superbooks would work. We expect it to work on many more devices and platforms out there (but not listed here) that meet specifications as per web standards.
Feel free to report an issue if you find one on your device. We'll be happy to support your readership right up to their doorstep.