- All wasps are unfriendly; Unfriendly creatures are always unwelcome.
- No bankrupts are rich; Some merchants are not bankrupts.
- Weasels sometimes sleep; All animals sometimes sleep.
- Ill-managed concerns are unprofitable; Railways are never ill-managed.
- Everybody has seen a pig; Nobody admires a pig.
Extract a Pair of Premisses out of each of the following: and deduce the Conclusion, if there is one:--
- "The Lion, as any one can tell you who has been chased by them as often as I have, is a very savage animal: and there are certain individuals among them, though I will not guarantee it as a