Bubblin Fair Trade Policy


Transparent Agreement and Pricing.

Updated on: February 1, 2019

Bubblin believes that books are a critical resource for mankind. For us to grow and thrive as a civilized society, books must be made availabile and accessible for people to enjoy and share around the world via open web. People from all walks of life and of all ages will advance better when books are opened up leading to a fairer, healthier and fatter compensation to writers and artists for their work.

We’re proud of the fact that when you choose to pay an author on Bubblin, your money reaches them quickly, and in a way that is simple to explain and understand. Transparent. Our business, which started in mid-2018 is on a path to become profitable soon. We base ourselves on taking a fixed revenue share of sales described on this page.

Our share is 15% on all digital Superbooks that are put on sale. Payment processor fees are separate and explained clearly by our provider Stripe Connect. The remainder, usually between 80-85%, goes directly to the author and the pay-outs are done daily. Since we only make money when authors make a lot more money, our interests remain aligned with those of the community we serve.

It is a straightforward approach, and one we’re happy to say works well. Besides this, we build and contribute into several open source initiatives (tools) that help writers and makers create books natively on web.

Thank you for joining us and being a part of a fair, sustainable digital books economy!

Library
Box
Book
Drafts
Trash